Step 1: Camera-Ready Requirements
- Please follow IEEE two-column A4 size standard conference format for preparing your final manuscript. The paper must not contain 1st, 2nd, Dr., Mr., Prof. etc. in the author’s name. Also, no author biography at the end. For more details please visit: IEEE Templates page. https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Revised Version: Paper must be revised based on reviewers’ comments/suggestions. The reviewer’s comments are already notified through email and also available in the CMT paper submission site: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/INMIC2023 . The authors are expected to make sure that the comments of the reviewers/meta-reviewers have been addressed in the final camera-ready paper.
- The maximum page limit is six pages including references. An extra two pages (i.e. maximum of 8 pages) may be allowed with over over-length page charge of Rs. 1000 / $ 15 per page.
- Similarity with other papers should be low (i.e. a similarity index below 19 % is only acceptable for publication in IEEE Xplore). The maximum File Size allowed is 3 MB and the file format is Adobe PDF (.pdf) without any encryption and/or passwords.
Step 2: Before Creating a PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom left of the first page of your source document (final camera-ready paper). The copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-1770-1/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
- Please see the word template by clicking (https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html), for help regarding how to place the copyright notice on the first page of the paper only.
- Proofread your final camera-ready paper thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Creating your IEEE PDF eXpress account
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- First-time users should do the following:
- New Users, Create new account
- Conference details
- 60434X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password is required to login
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An online confirmation will be displayed, and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress can direct login using the above information (Conference Id, email and password).
- After you have appropriately revised your paper, pass your revised paper through PDF eXpress. Download your paper (PIDxx) upon successful processing through PDF eXpress.
Step 3: Paper Submission
- Submit the final version of the paper (after passing it through PDF express check) through below conference final paper submission Google form only as well as respective CMT account.
- Please change the file name of the pdf Express checked camera ready paper to PIDAAA (where AAA is your paper ID in CMT) before submission to CMT account.
- Please note that authors are expected to retain the title of the original paper in the final paper. Authors are requested to verify all authors have been added as authors/co-authors in CMT submission site.
Step 4: Submission of the copyright form through Google form.
- The corresponding or primary author of the paper shall visit the respective CMT account to sign the electronic Copyright form.
- Under Actions tab, click the “Submit IEEE Copyright Form”.
- A page will open with details of your paper for IEEE Copyright Form Submission.
- Next, visit (https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/INMIC2023/Submission/ECF/AA) Click to redirect to the IEEE Copyright Web Site. (AA is your paper ID)
- Now, the author will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit copyright form.
- After filling out the IEEE copyright form and copyright agreements, there is an option to download the completed IEEE Copyright Form in PDF (The corresponding author would have received the copyright form through email also).
- Now authors must upload it in CMT account. Please note that the corresponding author can submit the copyright form for all the authors and it is a mandatory process for your submission to complete.