The INMIC conference is highly regarded and draws significant attention due to its comprehensive coverage of innovative and cutting-edge technologies and research fields. The conference
encompasses a broad range of topics related to emerging technologies across various fields, offering an
attractive proposition to a large and diverse audience. The conference's scope comprises several tracks,
among others, and is not limited to these areas.
Track 1. Artificial Intelligence
- Machine learning.
- Generative AI.
- Clustering and classification algorithms.
- Cognitive computing.
- Computational intelligence.
- Deep Learning.
- Deep Reinforcement Learning.
- Machine Learning with human feedback.
- Machine learning and networking.
- Federated Learning.
- Machine Learning Hardware Architectures/Circuit Designs.
- Low Power and Low Bitrate Machine Learning Mechanisms.
- Application of Machine Learning in Science and Arts.
- Machine Learning for Metaverse.
- Novel Generative AI algorithms.
- Generative AI for text-to-image synthesis.
- Generative AI for medical image processing.
- Generative AI for electronic health records processing.
- Generative AI for cross-model data synthesis.
- Generative AI for medical data augmentation.
- Generative AI for medical big data analysis.
- Evaluation metrics for Generative AI-based synthetic samples.
Track 2. Blockchain Platforms and services
- Cryptocurrency and Cryptoassets.
- Network and Transaction Analysis.
- Blockchain Platforms.
- Decentralized Financial Services.
- Token Economy.
- Investment in Cryptocurrencies.
- Macroeconomic Studies.
- Social Aspects and Regulations.
- Peer-to-peer (P2P)/Overlay networks for Blockchain Systems.
Track 3. Data Science, Analysis and Big Data
- Theory and Foundational Issues in Data Science/Data Analysis and Big Data.
- Big Data Mining Methods.
- Algorithms for Big Data Mining.
- Feature selection.
- Formal concept analysis.
- Information fusion.
- Uncertainty in big data.
- Visualization methods.
- Knowledge Discovery Process.
- Data science Application Issues.
- Practical applications of data mining.
- Data Warehousing and Database Systems.
- Storage/Processing Systems for Big Data.
- Distributed database and data mining.
- Internet and web-based database systems and applications.
- Multimedia/database systems and applications.
- Management information systems (MIS).
Track 4. Metaverse
- Metaverse worlds Applications, Architectures, and Algorithms.
- Real-time Metaverse rendering using artificial intelligence.
- Massively-accessed and reliable 6G and beyond networks for ultimate user experience.
- Multiple Sensorial media (mulsemedia) processing solutions.
- Metaverse server and user devices.
- Multiple Sensorial media (mulsemedia) transmission and synchronization.
- 360-degree video capture, synchronization, and display.
- Cloud-edge-based Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Mixed Reality (MR).
- Privacy in mutual communications toward the Metaverse.
- Federated networks and Non-fungible Token (NFT) applications.
- Computing in the network for the Metaverse.
- New Internet protocol design for Metaverse applications.
- Predictive networks design using artificial intelligence.
- Human computer interaction methods and principles for metaverse.
- E-Learning, e-Commerce, e-Business and e-Government metaverse applications.
- Other metaverse research applications, communication, and management issues.
Track 5. Networks and Distributed Systems
- 5G/6G cellular systems and heterogeneous networks.
- Ad-hoc, sensor, vehicular and IoT networks.
- Big data/Cloud computing and networks.
- Device-to-device (D2D) communications.
- Energy-efficient protocols, green networks, and smart grid.
- Future Internet and future networks.
- Healthcare systems and networks.
- Industrial networks and smart factory.
- Routing, switching, and addressing.
- Software defined networking (SDN) and network virtualization.
- Underwater networks.
- Cloud Computing, Fog Computing, Mobile Edge Computing.
- Multimedia/database systems and applications.
- Crowd Computing, Granular computing.
Track 6. Power and Energy Systems
- Renewable Energy Integration.
- Grid Modernization and Smart Grid Technologies
- Power Electronics and its applications in Energy Systems
- Advanced Control Techniques for Power Grids and Microgrids.
- Energy Storage Systems; batteries, capacitors, flywheels.
- Integration of Renewable Energy and Energy Storage Systems with Power Grids
- Cybersecurity and Privacy in Energy Systems
Track 7. Electronic Devices, Circuits, and Communication Systems
- Wireless Communication Systems
- Signal Processing Techniques for Communication Systems
- Antenna Design and Characterisation for Wireless Communication Systems
- Network Optimization and Resource Management in Communication Systems
- Security and Privacy in Communication Systems
- Sensors, Actuators, and their applications
To be considered for publication, all papers submitted to the conference must be original and
should not be under consideration for publication in any other journal or conference simultaneously. The
research papers submitted should pertain to the topics of interest that are relevant to the conference
sessions.The papers submitted for the conference must be in English and follow the IEEE Conference style
guidelines, with a two-column format. Templates for the conference style guidelines are
available for download using the link provided. The length of the paper should not exceed six pages.