INMIC 2019 welcomes high-quality submissions on the fields indicated in the Call for Papers. Submissions must be no longer than 6 to 8 pages and must be formatted in the two-column IEEE conference proceeding format. Papers must be in PDF format and submitted electronically through conference easychair account. Papers will not be accepted in any other format. The papers submitted to INMIC 2019 should not be under consideration in any other conference or journal.
Camera-Ready Submission Guidelines
- You are requested to revise your manuscript carefully according to the reviewer’s comments and do the proofreading of the manuscript to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Prepare your manuscript using the standard IEEE conference templates available via this link: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
- The paper must be submitted to the PDF eXpress site to produce an IEEE Xplore compliant file (Instruction provided below). PDF files generated by other means will still have to be checked by the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool for IEEE Xplore-compatibility.
- The final Camera-Ready file must be uploaded at the EasyChair paper submission site.
- All papers submitted through EasyChair system are considered to be in final form and ready for publication. Do not submit your paper until you are ready.
Creating IEEE Xplore®-Compatible PDF
- Please validate and convert your final Camera-Ready file into IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF file using IEEE PDF eXpress® site.
- The INMIC 2019 Conference ID for the site is 48123X.
- IMPORTANT: Any changes to the final Camera-Ready file should be done before performing the validation and conversion. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermark, etc. Any changes made after IEEE PDF eXpress® site validation and conversion may invalidate IEEE Xplore®-compatibility. –
- Note that, IEEE PDF eXpress® site is only used to validate and convert your final Camera-Ready file. Please submit your IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF file to the Microsoft CMT paper submission site according to the following guidelines.
- New Users Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website www.pdf-express.org and fill in your information.
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress account (conference ID: 48123X).Use IEEE PDF eXpress to convert your source file into IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). For additional instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support it is recommended that you follow this link: http://www.pdf-express.org/frhelpnologin.asp
- For previous users of IEEE PDX eXpress, but using it the first time: enter 48123X for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to convert your source file into IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). For additional instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support it is recommended that you follow this link: http://www.pdf-express.org/frhelpnologin.asp
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- Click “Submit Source Files for Conversion” (or “Submit PDF for Checking” if applicable)
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
- For authors with more than one accepted paper, for each additional paper click “Create New Title” and repeat the steps